Student Financial Services
Installment Payment Plan
The Morehouse College Installment Payment Plan allows yout to defer payment of your student account bill. The deferred balance is calculated after all estimated financial aid other payments are considered. Financial aid is defined as any estimated or actual aid (student loans, grants, parent loans, and institutional scholarships), sponsored billing payment, and waivers (tuition, fee, etc).
Semester Installment Plan
Morehouse College offers you a semester based installment plan as an alternative to the annual installment option. This plan enables you to budget for each semester with a maximum of 5 monthly payments. Any past due balance from a previous semester must be paid prior to enrolling in this plan. The semester plan allows you to defer payment for up to 40% of your fall or spring student account balance net of financial aid has been considered. Financial aid is defined as any estimated or actual aid (student loans, grants, parent loans, and institutional scholarships), sponsored billing payment, and waivers (tuition, fee, etc). A 60% down payment is required upon enrollment. You are also required to schedule your installment payments to process automatically via out Auto Pay feature.
Budget all or a portion of your tuition, room and board, and fees. Please note that your student account balance must be covered in full by an approved payment method – combination of the payment plan budget and financial aid (loans, grants, scholarships, third party sponsors). Your semester payment plan budget will be automatically updated to reflect your actual student account balance.
- There are no interest or carrying charges.
- There is an $150 non-refundable enrollment fee to participate in the plan each semester.
- There is a $59 service fee for any payment that is returned for insufficient funds or is not collectible for any reason.
- There is a $40 late fee assessed on all payments not received by the due date.
- Determine your budget amount for the semester by taking your annual expenses (tuition, room and board, and fees) less the total applicable anticipated financial aid (acceptance deposit, grants. Use our Payment Plan Worksheet as a guide to develop your semester installment plan budget.
- We encourage you to complete the financial planning worksheet to get an estimate of what your payment plan budget will be. Upon enrollment, the system will automatically calculate the budge amount for your plan based on your actual charges, payments, and anticipated financial aid. Please note that you may use the current academic year schedule of fees to estimate charges until the new schedule of fees has been published
- Supplies and other personal expenses that are not charged directly to your student account will not be included. They must be paid for at the time of
Payment Plan Options
If you wish to take full advantage of this monthly payment plan, you are urged to make application early, as late enrollment in the plan requires an increased monthly payment. If you enroll after July 30th, you will not be able to take advantage of the maximum number of installments.
Spring 2018 Dates
|Application Date||Number of Payments|
|December 4, 2018||5 payments|
|On or after January 1, 2019||4 payments|
|The latest possible date to enroll is January 29, 2019|
How to Enroll
- You must enroll online through TigerPay - our new online billing and payment portal. Follow these steps to enroll:
- Log into BannerWeb via the Morehouse Portal (Parents must be set up as an Authorized User to enroll
- Select the Student Services & Financial Aid link
- Select the Student Account link
- Select the View/Pay Student Account link
- TigerPay will open in a new window.
- Select the link in the Installment plan section and follow the steps to enroll in the plan.
Annual Installment Plan
Enrollment for the 2018-2019 annual installment plan has ended. Beginning with the 2019-2020 academic year only the semester plan will be available.
Contact HES toll free at 1-800-422-0010 or visit the HES website regarding the 2018-2019 annual plan.